“Best homemade pasta outside of Italy!”
Review of Birravino

Birravino
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: American, Italian, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I was incredibly amazed when I dined at Birravino because of their homemade pasta!! I am Italian and grew up on homemade pasta, and ate homemade pasta in Italy several times. The homemade pasta at Birravino is just as good and that is saying a lot!! The service is amazing, the atmosphere is wonderful, there is a wide variety of food and drink for everyone, and it's all good!!! You won't regret dining here!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had a great dinner at Birravino. The food was excellent. Mary had the ravioli special and I had the Brazzini. This was the first time I had Brazzini and it was the best fish in a long time. We shared a Caprese salad and it was very fresh. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive. The Tiramisu was wonderful and the cappuccino was very good.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The food is of good quality but I was glutenized and although my server was caring, apologetic and all around awesome the GM didn't seem to care. Was disheartening especially since I was a regular. Decided not to return after incident. Wine list leaves much to be desired.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Even though we had a reservation, we were made to wait over 10 minutes to be seated. The beer selection is good as they brew it there. I ordered chicken scapiello and it seemed small. My wife ordered pasta with meat. It was meat sauce and overpricedar.
My friend liked his hanger steak

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I love this place! Yes, it can be noisy, but not so much that you can't hear the people at your table. I love the atmosphere, the high top tables, and the service. The food is made with fresh ingredients and I've never been disappointed. Our favorite waitress, Marie, makes you feel as if you are at her home and when she describes the specials, your mouth waters.