“Old School Pizza Place”
Review of Mr Pizza Slice

Mr Pizza Slice
Ranked #85 of 149 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Let's keep it simple: It's cheap, its quick, its tasty. Its not perfect, but neither does it have to be. If you want a quick, inexpensive lunch or snack in Red Bank, its a good option.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

This is an iconic red bank restaurant that you can stay and eat or take out. Great pizza and you've gotta try their Italian hot dog with sliced potato French fries on top

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I stop in here a few times a year for the past 40 years. The thin crust pizza is always the same. I love it!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Under new ownership, but hasn't changed a bit. The thin crust pie is delicious!! You can order by the slice, but why would you? Go for a whole pizza, which you'll have fresh in less than 10 minutes! Nothing fancy here, but who needs it!?
Even has an old Ms. Pacman machine, but it wasn't working when we visited. The one restroom is small, but functional.

Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

I've seen this place for years, never tried it. I had to hit the cupcake magician, I was on my lunch break so I figured why not. It wasn't good. My friend and I both got two slices, each. He and I didn't even finish one small slice because well, it tasted horrible. Don't waste your time or money on pizza here. Go to the Trattoria around the corner. This place is always packed with kids. I imagine they're the only ones who can tolerate the taste.