“Best Bagels Around”

Bagel Station
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Love to serve these to out of town guests who are always blown away. Bagels are fresh, soft, and delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We never miss coming here when we are in town. You can't get bagels like this in the south. These are so soft on the inside with a lightly crisp outside. My favorite is the everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I go here every Sunday mornig for bagels. I am addicted to their Rye / Pumpernickel bagels. They have a great assortment of bagels and the staff is very nice & friendly.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

While staying in the area for a wedding, we came across a good rating for this place. Decided to try it and wasn't disappointed! While small, the service kept things moving. Can even see them making the bagels in the background! We ordered our bagel breakfasts and was not disappointed! Would definitely come back when in area again!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Hands down the best I have ever had. My favorite is the everything bagel with vegetable cream cheese. These bagels are so big, fluffy and always fresh.