“Fab place to visit”

Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

What a great find this place is! Excellent coffee and the food is always tasty and well prepared from cakes, breakfast or lunch and always a warm welcome from the friendly owners too!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

We held a wedding shower at the Danish Cafe. Nikki and Chino were awesome to work with. They made the day delightful and fun without any stress. The guests raved about the food and the wonderful ambiance. We were able to decorate and set up with a lot of flexibility. Now we will be having our after wedding brunch at Danish Cafe as well. Good location, too. Highly recommended for great pastry and coffee or a place to get together with friends. Seriously, the danish are phenomenal.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

My family recently rented the space at the Danish cafe for a bridal shower and the owners/staff went beyond our expectations helping create such a special event. In addition to their service, the food was fantastic and prepared the day of. They have a wide selection of pastries and food options and were able to customize to our liking. We will definitely use them again in the future! Thanks Danish cafe!!!

1  Thank sej0709
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Located in a restored old factory building called The Galleria. Has therefore its own rustic charm with brick walls, high ceilings and the original wood floor.
Open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee and pastries..
Authentic Danish open-face sandwiches on homemade dark bread and original pastries prepared fresh daily and made to order. Delicious and just as good as back home in Denmark. That's what we came for but other menu choices available.
You order at the counter and it will be served at your table. No wine or liquor. Free WiFi, quiet place to do some computer work.
Very friendly staff. Reasonable prices.
We definitively will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Ok, so I've only been there once, but I went with my sister who has been there multiple times with her husband. I loved what I ordered: a egg and bacon sandwich on a multi grain roll. It was delicious! They do something special to their eggs, very light and fluffy. My brother-in-law recommends their lox and bagels and they have great coffee too. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Danish Cafe? Share your experiences!