“Wonderful Food!”

Temple Gourmet Chinese
Reserve with OpenTable
Temple Gourmet Chinese is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 154 Restaurants in Red Bank
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Linden Place
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

So I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free. One day I was looking for Chinese Restaurants that have a gluten free menu as we just moved to the area. And here it is! The food is so good! My favorite is the Sesame Chicken! If ever in the area for lunch the meals are a good size and have the price. I suggest this place to everyone!!!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Food was delicious. Service was very good and its a bring your own so you can go can save a buck. You need to try the sizzling black pepper filet mignon a home run. Great shrimp and lobster dishes and fine assortment of appetizers. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Tried Temple after a friend recommended it to us. Quiet, comfortable and the service by Stephen was excellent. We enjoyed the General Tsaos chicken and asked for Kung Pao shrimp both of which were excellent. Will gladly go back.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Wife and I went to dinner here tonight. We have been wanting to try this place for months and we were highly disappointed. Service was fair at best they do the seem to know what's going on or who is serving who. Had the dumplings which were very tasty but the filet minion egg rolls were not good, pellet ground up meat with heavy breading. We both ordered specials my wife had the garlic shrimp which looked beautiful but lacked flavor. I had the duck special which read phenomenal but was bad on all levels basically a duck egg roll. So with that we will not be back any time soon and they should remove the name gourmet.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Went for lunch and was very pleasantly surprised to see such a upscale Chinese food close to home..plan to return for dinner soon