All reviews typical courtyard ruby tuesdays two queen size beds fire pit new jersey light sleeper lobby area third floor fitness room quiet room easy access hotel shuttle business travel minute drive plenty of parking route highway
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property as part of a group of 500+ cyclists. The hotel management bent over backwards to make sure the event went off without a hitch. As you can imagine, it could be a logistical nightmare if not managed correctly.

The rooms were ready on time, and they were modern, clean, and well maintained. The bedding was very comfortable The hotel room had enough electrical outlets to allow you to charge up all of your “toys” without having to use the ones in the bathroom.

All in all, a quality property with a friendly and efficient staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2018

On the way to Philadelphia, we stayed overnight in Princeton which is about 50 miles from New York.
This quiet and nice city is the home of University Princeton, one of the best universities in the world.
The hotel we stayed was Courtyard by Marriott located at Mapleton Rd, in a large open complex with plenty of trees and huge parking lot.
The lobby area was huge with modern interior, in where we could find the reception desk, waiting lounge, dining rooms and the gym.
The bed room was quite spacious with two queen size beds and additional sofa bed. Comfortable, clean and bright. The room rate is moderate !
It is highly recommended when you happened to travel to this beautiful city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I came here for business. The room was just the right size for 1 person. Bed was comfy, room was clean. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was that the AC sits right beside the desk/table, which prevented me from sitting there for eating or working, as it was too cold. I'd stay here again, the staff was really great! Attentive and nice. Thank you all!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. I apologize that the positioning of the AC unit did not work for you. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had a horrible experience at a HOJO nearby and had to check out immediately before even staying for one night. Dealing with them charging me and overdrafting my account, I was stuck on a business trip with literally no money, nowhere to go and ended up here. The staff at the desk immediately took me in, waived the authorization fee to give me a few days to sort my finances out. Without even blinking. The room is spotless. I will ALWAYS choose a Marriott from now on. Well worth the extra few bucks you'll have to spend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Thaddeus B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy we were able to help turn your luck around. We hope to see you the next time your business brings you back to the Princeton area.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Check in was very pleasant, rooms were average but the wall air conditioner was very loud. Room lighting was poor with not enough mirrors and only a small sink outside of bathroom...very tight if more than one person staying in the room and lighting is poor over sink making it disappointing for shaving or makeup. Parking is free. Bistro in the main lobby is convenient but pricey and not included in room rate which can then become expensive if traveling with family & kids.

Room Tip: ask for room with balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize we did not make a better impression during your stay. It is our goal to make every stay a memorable one> I assure you we are working hard to correct any HVAC issues and to make our rooms as pleasant as possible. We hope you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to the Princeton area.