“Best Ice Cream in Princeton”

Thomas Sweet Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 12 Dessert in Princeton
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My favorite ice cream place in princeton and home of the famous blend-in, Thomas Sweet's is worth a visit. I always get cookies and creme with oreos blended in but they also make great milkshakes and ice cream cakes.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We live in the Princeton area and get ice cream here many times. The last time was August 2015. I like the fact that they have soft ice cream that is non-fat and no sugar added. My wife and kids always like the hard ice cream they get here. There may be a long line sometimes but it moves quickly. There is a nice outside seating area.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Their ice cream is not my favorite in Princeton. I prefer Halo Pub, but once in awhile I get a no fat, no sugar yogurt with hot fudge sauce. It sounds like an oxymkoron and it probably is but they do have the best hot fudge sauce.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

The line was out the door & down the block at 9:30 PM last night. When it was our turn we were overwhelmed by the variety of choices here but pleasantly surprised after making our selections. This may not be the best ice cream we've ever had but if not it was a close second. We tried Chocolate/Peanut Butter, Rum Raisin, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate/ Chocolate Chip all quite good. The servers are all young & apparently students but all were pleasant, courteous & accommodating.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

A Princeton institution. You have to stop by Thomas Sweet for Ice Cream if you want to consider yourself a true Princetonian. Great flavors (love the caramel with sea salt), ALWAYS busy with that student buzz (even when the students aren't there). Convenient if you are attending theater or concert on campus.