“Yummy crab cakes & lobster rolls.”

Point Lobster Company
Reviewed 19 August 2015

My wife and I went for dinner here after looking on tripadvisor. I had the lobster roll and my wife had the crab cakes. We ordered at the counter and then went to the outdoor tables . Within minutes our food was brought to our table. The lobster roll was overflowing with lobster. My wife said the crab cake was the best she had in this area.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Went in search for the best lobster roll in Point Pleasant Beach and found it! Large chunks of warm lobster meat swimming in drawn butter on a roll. I would've preferred a toasted roll since the roll gets soggy, but it was delicious nonetheless. I overheard some locals say the chunks of lobster are chopped smaller when the "tourists leave town", so I feel lucky I guess.

My family enjoyed the fried scallops, popcorn shrimp and chicken tenders with no complaints. The fries were a tad overdone for my taste, but they are thin and crispy and tasted good with malt vinegar sprinkled on top.

There's a covered, outdoor area with picnic tables. Lunch total for 4 was around $55. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I tried this place for the first time last week. my parents live in the area and like it a lot. for $16 you get a decent amount of lobster meat, which is prepared well. lightly covered in butter - no mayo or anything like that. just lobster. it's served on a soft roll - kind of like a Martin/Hawaiian roll. I would definitely go back again. they also sell steamed lobsters to go, which my family has done in the past, for a reasonable rate.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch and it was great. Food is cooked fresh and there is no frills. Had the coconut shrimp with fresh cut fries. Cost is between $10-17 for food. They also have a seafood counter.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

My family ate lunch at the point lobster company in July 2015. The food was delicious, quite tasty indeed. The lobster roll was very good. The corn chowder/seafood soup was amazing. The service was professional and courteous. The decor was simple, basic, with outdoor seating. There was ample space for families, definitely kid/baby friendly. The food was a very good value for the price. I would strongly recommend a visit to the Point Lobster Company if you are in Point Pleasant - you will not be disappointed!