“Great Chinese Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Timing Kitchen Chinese Cuisine
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We called in for delivery and both ordered the General Tao's Chicken and Wonton soup. Both were very good. The people there are very friendly and the food is excellent. The food arrived quick and hot. This is our go to Chinese place for dinner.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Timing Kitchen is a little Chinese restaurant with a few tables inside. The food is very good and the people are very nice.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered take out. General so's chicken was dry and tough pork fried rice had no flavor. I will not order there again. The soup was bland and it took forever to arrive.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I've been a patron for years and ok, but not great. Then I decided to order things that I had to look up on the Internet to see what they were. Good flavored entrées with generous amounts of Fresh crunchy vegetables.,I broadened my pallet and will try more new things in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We get food from here on a very regular basis. The takeout is always amazingly fast and very accurate. The owners are very friendly also. Definitely try the Crab Rangoon!!