“Beat pizza”

Luigis Famous Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have a square pizza that is thin crust, you have to order a large to get this one but you won’t regret it. The best around

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Lots of pizza options in Point Pleasant. When I'm there I like quick eats so I've tried them all. This one was fantastic. Just the basics for me, got a plain pie. Great crust. Lots of options though. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered a cheese pie and antipasto salad to go. I was expecting amazing crispy thin crust pizza, but it was actually pretty dense and chewy, which made it a little hard to eat. Maybe people think it’s thin crust because the crust is thin and doesn’t exist much, but it felt somewhere between a usual pie and thin crust.

The antipasto was also a bit of a let down. The ingredients seemed fresh and salad well constructed, but there were no usual meats and cheese in it. The dressing was exceptionally herby for my taste, to the point of grassiness. However, the person I shared it with thought it was good. And it was assembled beautifully, so points for that.

All in all, it wasn’t the worst and definitely hit the pizza/salad spot I was craving. I would say the food experience is about average, maybe a little below, for my taste.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

If you like pretty thin pizza with narrow crusts, this is the place for you. Absolutely delicious. I can’t attest to any other entrees- I can’t bring myself to try them. Every time we go it’s PIZZA!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and what appears to be heavenly pizza, I unfortunately try to avoid eating gluten but this experience was extremely tempting. My children enjoyed many slices and we took some home for my husband who asked multiple times “So where was this pizza from?” I am sure I will be purchasing some again in the near future.