“Very disappointed”

Luigis Famous Pizza
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I've been going here for 3 years and lately the quality of the food has gone down hill. Tonight I ordered baked ziti and garlic bread. $15.00 later, there were maybe 10-15 zitis in the whole dinner, mostly sauce and lots of cheese, must of forget the macaroni! Garlic bread was not made when I picked up, more than 20 minutes as I was told..it was put in oven while I waited. Came out not even 5 minutes later, practically thrown on counter. When I got home, the butter wasn't even melted and bread was cold. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED, so long Luigis.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Called in an order, they had my pizza ready in 10 mins. Little pricy, but thats what you get at the beach.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

OK great thin crust pizza, one of the best I have had in years.Good sauce, cheese, toppings. But next time I would order it to go, service was poor to say the least, a young lady smiled at us as we sat at a table, said just come up to counter when your ready to order. Ok got a x large pie two ice teas, i asked for straws she just pointed at them .Any how great pizza, so order it to go and it will be most excellent.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

If you are a thin crust pizza lover, give Luigi's a try. We ordered takeout and it was delivered hot and quickly.
We also enjoyed their Diablo over some pasta. Yum :)

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Not often that I can say that this is probably the best pizza in New Jersey. The only other competetion would be Joe's in Vauxhall (Union), NJ. Both have have some of those special ingrediants that just make it taste great. Becauise it was my first time there I ordered a plain pie to see how good they were and I am so happy that I did. Some reviews had mentioned price but if you really like a great REAL thin crust pizza, this is it nor did I find the price high. This will be our shore go to or pick up place this summer.

Date of visit: April 2017