“Fast Good Pizza”

Luigis Famous Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Called in an order, they had my pizza ready in 10 mins. Little pricy, but thats what you get at the beach.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

OK great thin crust pizza, one of the best I have had in years.Good sauce, cheese, toppings. But next time I would order it to go, service was poor to say the least, a young lady smiled at us as we sat at a table, said just come up to counter when your ready to order. Ok got a x large pie two ice teas, i asked for straws she just pointed at them .Any how great pizza, so order it to go and it will be most excellent.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

If you are a thin crust pizza lover, give Luigi's a try. We ordered takeout and it was delivered hot and quickly.
We also enjoyed their Diablo over some pasta. Yum :)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Not often that I can say that this is probably the best pizza in New Jersey. The only other competetion would be Joe's in Vauxhall (Union), NJ. Both have have some of those special ingrediants that just make it taste great. Becauise it was my first time there I ordered a plain pie to see how good they were and I am so happy that I did. Some reviews had mentioned price but if you really like a great REAL thin crust pizza, this is it nor did I find the price high. This will be our shore go to or pick up place this summer.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We have been ordering from Luigi's for many years (maybe 10?). It is a reliable place for a very good pizza. The crust is nice and thin and always cooked perfectly. The square pie is cut in many pieces smaller than an average slice...it is hard to stop eating when you think "I could eat one more small piece"!!! We have also ordered smaller round pizzas and ordered toppings that have been very good.

You can order other items besides pizzas as well.
They deliver and there is also plenty of parking.