This my 13th August in a row at Amethysts Beach Motel. I went on the beach the first full day there, and went in pool in the same trip. I went to downtown PP to browse on the 2nd full day, and the 3rd day went to Point Diner for breakfast. The food there was excellent. All the evenings I went to the boardwalk played golf went to Little Caesars pizza, and play Point Golf all for one price. I also went on the some of the rides for the same price and a 2 hour limit. The weather was picture perfect. Thursday night was fireworks night as is all Thurs. I left the motel on Friday morning and went home by train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant