All reviews beach passes two blocks weekend stay full size would definitely stay here again bedroom efficiency the location is perfect complimentary coffee never stay anywhere else small pool train station within walking distance last minute donuts memorial day two double beds rooms are clean
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect place. Walking distance to the boardwalk and beach. And walking distance to nice Arnold Ave restaurants and shopping. Park your car and leave it. No need to drive around. Teenagers can come and go as they please. Friendly staff. Only bummer is that the pool is kinda jammed in there. Not a lot of lounging available by the pool. But otherwise, nice place. Too many smokers. But nothing you can ever do about that. We will be back.

1  Thank Tracy A
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at this motel! Clean, very nice room, loved the beach themed colors and decor! Pool is clean and refreshing. Friendly staff that make check in/ out easy and efficient. 5 minute walk from the beach/ boardwalk. Couldn’t ask for a better beach spot! Very happy with our trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect stay at Point Pleasant at the Pelican Point hotel -stayed 3 nights with 3 teenage girls in the 2 bedroom efficiency. Safe, clean , warm and welcoming staff. The girls were able to walk the 1 block to the boardwalk then back to the pool. Highly recommend.

1  Thank allysonmorren
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable rooms! very friendly and accommodating staff! Absolutely love this motel! My kids love the pool it's always at a perfect temperature and the motel always has snacks on hand to purchase.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Ever since I was a little kid I have been coming down to point pleasant and have stayed here. Along the course of these last 13 summers I have not only grown but so has my family and my love for the shore. Pelican Point has become like a second home to me and I could not be happier with the fact that my summers are spent here. The memories I have made ranging from conversations on the pool steps and my dad late at night getting me flavored water before my parents tucking us in, are ones that will last me a lifetime. I am approaching college and adulthood in the very near future now and I hope one day to bring my own kids here and grow even more memories. Everyone here is so friendly and kind and my little sisters seem to make friends left and right, and everyone feels comfortable here. The really special thing about this place is not truly in the hotel itself, although it is an amazing place to stay, is that it has the ability to foster experiences and creates a safe environment for kids to feel free and to have fun, and that is so valuable and cannot just be manufactured. I really love not only point pleasant, but pelican point and I am so excited to see what the future holds and to make more memories in years to come.