“Best Soup at Romeos!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I love a great soup in the winter for lunch. I have been Romeo's for their delicious pizza and meals, but I really love their daily soup! It rich and hearty, and full of meat and vegetables! Be sure to go hungry, and you won't leave that way!!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Ordered a panini sandwich for a working business lunch and it went right into the trash, it looked awful. I do not care for their pizza, thicker crust than I like. I have never tried any of the pasta dishes and have only been here for lunch, but i don't care for their salads either so I can't say I will ever eat here again.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I grew up on Aljon's pizza out of Allentown, so when I come to NJ I sneak over to Romeo's and get myself a large sausage pizza. It's conveniently located next to the liquor store so I can go over and get a 6 pack while the pizza is cooking! I've had 4 pizzas in the last four months and every one of them has been great. I really need to get a Sicilian pizza at some point but I am always happy to get my pizza (BTW, reheats well too later in the week after a busy day at the office!)

Reviewed 12 December 2017

While running around shopping we returned to Romeo’s for lunch. As usual, the Puttanesca was excellent. The tomatoes they use must have a vibrant red color. The dish is full of flavor. As I recall, the pasta dishes with rolls and either soup or salad is about $ 10.95. The bread rolls are made from pizza dough, giving them a unique texture. Romeo’s is a BYOB, which is also a plus.

OK, so there isn’t any atmosphere. The quality of the Puttanesca more than makes up for this shortcoming.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go to for pizzas. We have only tried their pizzas and they are always good. The service is good with a casual setting. And the prices are very reasonable...