“Great pizza in Hunterdon County”
Review of Duke's

Duke's
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Pittstown
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I picked up a sub on the way back to our office last week, and it was very good. Decided to order a pizza today, and was pleasantly surprised. Our office is only about 8 minutes away, so the pie was still nice and hot when I got back. Excellent crust, crispy yet chewy on the edge, and thin under the pie. Very good sauce, and all ingredients were very fresh. One of the better Margherita pies I've had. We'll be going back.

There are newer reviews for Duke's

Reviewed 23 September 2015

I love Duke's Pizza! Everything you expect from a NJ pizzeria and more. Service is fast, efficient, and they even have an App. Great neighborhood location where you can also bring a bottle of wine to enjoy.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

This is a great little "mom & pop" pizza shop and restaurant. It is usually very busy on weekends and they do a great deal of take out during the week. So you can either eat in or take out. The restaurant part is more like a cafe atmosphere, but the food is very good and the pricing is excellent. You get great food, generous portions and the staff is very conscious toward your needs. The staff is very friendly and when you walk in, you always get a big hello! No one ever believes me when I tell them there is a great little pizza shop in Pittstown! I usually get, where's Pittstown as a response. Blink and your through the town, it's that small.