USD 115
Homewood
USD 122
USD 114
Hotels.com
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletsliving areahotel is beautifulcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staybreakfast was excellentrutgers universitynew jerseyindoor poolbusiness triphome away from homebusiness centerthe breakfast areaatriumagnesnj
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have stayed at the Embassy Suites Somerset a number of times and each stay has been a delightful experience. I wish to give special thanks to the following staff who have been most professional and cordial: MAGGIE, ALMA, EMILY, HEIDI, MANNY, MARIFE, NICKY, LITO, AGNES, ANNIE, THEO, SANDY. I have to highly commend Maggie and Alma (Housekeeping) and Theo and Sandy (Front Office) for really making me feel so welcome and at home...such a refreshing experience and really makes me call the Embassy Suites, my home away from home. I recommend your hotel to all my friends and gives it a rating beyond 5 stars on Facebook and other media outlets. Kudos and thanks again, Mary Jane Enriquez

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Hassan S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Thank you again for recognizing our staff! They go above and beyond every day and please tell your friends about us! Our vision is to fill the world with the light and warmth of hospitality.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Once you find this hotel, nestled in the end of an industrial park and close to Rutgers, is on the SouthWest side of Newark International Airport. Too far for a shuttle, this one will be by car. Breakfast is really good, front desk really nice, parking not a problem, rooms very nice. Only miscommunication was we didn't get room service one day and we were told up front that we had the "no service" hanger on our door but it was our neighbor. I asked for room service that day and did receive it. Along the free way and easy access to Turnpike and Garden State Highway north to the city and south to Philly and Atlantic City. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get bottom floor or room near elevator, the property is really large and we walked far from the elevator to the room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Hassan S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for staying with us. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool as we seek to exceed the expectations of each and every guest.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our staff will always work to Make it Right! That is a promise. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Overall, this was a great family hotel. It was located right off Exit 9 on Interstate 287. The entire staff was very friendly, always saying hi when i passed by one of them. The room was good. I loved the separation of the living room from the bedroom. Suite had a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, microwave, and sink. Our room had a view of the breakfast area, so it was a little loud in the morning from all the noise, but the noise was not too bothersome.

The breakfast was a nice surprise. There was a lot of variety and you also had made-to-order omelettes, which were delicious!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our service exceeded your needs. We are very proud of our team and the job they do everyday. The breakfast is pretty great too! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

First let me commend the front desk staff. They were friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked in until I checked out. I wanted to travel into New York City and was given fantastic advice on parking and taking the train from the front desk.

The manager reception is a joke. They say New Jersey law only allows one alcoholic drink per guest. You are given coupons for each night and you go down and get your one free drink. Not at all like anything I have ever experienced at any other Embassy Suites!

The pool was closed for renovation until our last night. I knew this going in and it was ok but on the last night my 6-year-old wanted to use the pool. We were stopped going in and asked for arm bands. They said we were supposed to have arm bands to enter the pool. We were shocked. This isn't a resort nor is it a cool pool. It is a simple square, 4 feet deep. It was a big deal that we had to get bands to get in. The bands were easy to get, but the pool was so overrun by unsupervised children that after all that we didn't stay.

That evening while I was showering my 6 year old knocked on the bathroom door to show me what he found. It was a bottle of pills! He said he found other things too. Luckily the other things turned out to be garbage. This was our 3 night in this room. Those pills have been there all along or possibly even longer. Then there was the garbage. When I dropped the pills off the front desk it didn't seem to be anything. It was like, "Oh, we'll tell housekeeping." My 6 year old found pills that had been missed for days!!

While this hotel brand is usually one of my favs because of the breakfast, big rooms and manager reception I am not sure I will return to this one if I find myself in the area again. Odd policies and poor housekeeping simply do not make it worth it to stay here over another brand.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Chris A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! Guest feedback is our most valuable tool as we seek to exceed each and every guest! I do truly apologize for the short fall in service and cleanliness you received during your stay. We will utilize your feedback as source of training for our team.

If you wish discuss further, please send me a private message.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 6 August 2015

This facility provided a perfect blend of quality and price. Add advantage is the location. The hotel is having access to many places around NJ and is the best place to stay comfortably. Also one can enjoy the eminities like complimentary breakfast and happy hour in the evenings. The attractive part of this hotel is, there was a regular shuttle service to most of the near by offices, which makes us feel convenient when we visit NJ.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Chris A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Piscataway - Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us! We are delighted to hear that our hotel was exactly what you were looking for! We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future!

Warm Regards