“Only worth it on Wednesdays for 2 for 1 ribs”

Tiff's Casual Grill & Bar
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Pequannock
Price range: USD 20 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Tiff's Burger & Beer Garden in Pequannock, NJ, is the premiere sports bar in the area. Boasting award winning food and a heated beer garden, Tiff's is the perfect place to dine all year long.
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The only food worth it here are the ribs, and only on Wednesday, when they're BOGO.

Got a Groupon to try something other than the 2 for 1 ribs for a change. Totally not worth it. The burger I ordered was WAY overpriced and undersized for what it turned out to be, and WELL done instead of the medium I asked for. The other entrees ordered were likewise overpriced and undersized. We realized halfway through the meal that my son wasn't eating his hamburger. We realized it was because his hamburger had been cooked into oblivion, dry and tasteless. We didn't ask for it well done. Was met with a shrug by the waitress when we told her. Service in whole was very slow, and only so-so. It wasn't crowded at all when we went, either.

Lesson learned. Skip the Groupon and the rest of the menu, and stick to the 2 for 1 ribs on Wednesday. Good ribs at a decent price when they're half off. Anything else on the menu just isn't worth it. Food is WAY overpriced and just mediocre at best for what you get.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had a nice lunch at Tiff’s while watching some football. My girlfriend is a very big Giants fan and wanted to see them play. It was great because being a Rams fan, they had that game on too, so we got to enjoy both games.

We are not beer drinkers (I know Tiff’s is known for their beer garden) but we went with white wine, which was very good. I had a Chardony and my girlfriend had a Savignon Blanc. We started with wings, you can’t watch football without buffalo wings, right? They were excellent, not too spicy, just very tasty.

For lunch, I enjoyed a Caesar wrap while my girlfriend got a salad. Both were very good, and with the wine, really made watching football enjoyable. If only my Rams won, but it was just not to be. My girlfriend was happy with the Giants results. We will definitely be back, really a place geared towards a sports game being on.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Over the years, we have eaten here a variety of times. It has gone from good to ok to meh, to better, back to meh. The menu has changed so much over the years and has gone downhill each time. The beer menu is good and the onion rings still rock. The service is meh, whether quiet or full house. Groupons and local coupons brought us back, but still just over this place. The burgers are nothing special, the sweet teriyaki wings were so so. Husband liked his chicken burrito wrap and sister liked her Veggie black bean burger (had a bite-it was good!). I do believe I had regular wings last time here & they were very good. For the $, the menu selection, and the service it is nothing special and there are too many better local spots. Sooner go to Mother's Ale House, Chili's or a local diner for better food.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Tiff's has a great happy hour with $4 and $5 beers and drinks and a great food menu. We went on a Friday night with 7 friends and got great service and an incredible menu of options. With TV's everywhere, you can watch all your sports teams while enjoying their extended happy hour. Have a great time with friends at Tiff's.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Always a good time. Bartenders are excellent! Super friendly. Beet burger is tasty. Highly recommend.