“Good place to watch football”

Tiff's Casual Grill & Bar
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Pequannock
Price range: USD 20 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Tiff's Burger & Beer Garden in Pequannock, NJ, is the premiere sports bar in the area. Boasting award winning food and a heated beer garden, Tiff's is the perfect place to dine all year long.
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had a nice lunch at Tiff’s while watching some football. My girlfriend is a very big Giants fan and wanted to see them play. It was great because being a Rams fan, they had that game on too, so we got to enjoy both games.

We are not beer drinkers (I know Tiff’s is known for their beer garden) but we went with white wine, which was very good. I had a Chardony and my girlfriend had a Savignon Blanc. We started with wings, you can’t watch football without buffalo wings, right? They were excellent, not too spicy, just very tasty.

For lunch, I enjoyed a Caesar wrap while my girlfriend got a salad. Both were very good, and with the wine, really made watching football enjoyable. If only my Rams won, but it was just not to be. My girlfriend was happy with the Giants results. We will definitely be back, really a place geared towards a sports game being on.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Over the years, we have eaten here a variety of times. It has gone from good to ok to meh, to better, back to meh. The menu has changed so much over the years and has gone downhill each time. The beer menu is good and the onion rings still rock. The service is meh, whether quiet or full house. Groupons and local coupons brought us back, but still just over this place. The burgers are nothing special, the sweet teriyaki wings were so so. Husband liked his chicken burrito wrap and sister liked her Veggie black bean burger (had a bite-it was good!). I do believe I had regular wings last time here & they were very good. For the $, the menu selection, and the service it is nothing special and there are too many better local spots. Sooner go to Mother's Ale House, Chili's or a local diner for better food.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Tiff's has a great happy hour with $4 and $5 beers and drinks and a great food menu. We went on a Friday night with 7 friends and got great service and an incredible menu of options. With TV's everywhere, you can watch all your sports teams while enjoying their extended happy hour. Have a great time with friends at Tiff's.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Always a good time. Bartenders are excellent! Super friendly. Beet burger is tasty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch. BBQ chicken salad is a little on the hot side. Loved the perogies, the app is a great lunch size. Everyone loved their burgers. The negative was cold stale coffee. The atmosphere is cool with sports on the TV.