“Happy Happy Hour ”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Tiff's Burger & Beer Garden in Pequannock, NJ, is the premiere sports bar in the area. Boasting award winning food and a heated beer garden, Tiff's is the perfect place to dine all year long.
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Always a good time. Bartenders are excellent! Super friendly. Beet burger is tasty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch. BBQ chicken salad is a little on the hot side. Loved the perogies, the app is a great lunch size. Everyone loved their burgers. The negative was cold stale coffee. The atmosphere is cool with sports on the TV.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Tiff's serves a variety of items on it menu, from burgers, to salads to dinners, all good taste and quality. Of course there is a selections of beers and other drinks.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I came with my friends last Saturday. I got pumpkin cider, Pierogies, and Calabasa. All three were really good. What I liked about this place is they seemed to have different things on the menu. Our waiter was great my only complaint is they sat us next to the tv to watch the UFC fight. Will come back.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

As a quick lunch with great service by Chris my waiter. I like rare burgers and this was perfectly cook. Asked to switch out the fries for onion rings with no problems. It was clean and not very busy but it was after three lunch crowd.