“Pretty good ”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Tiff's Burger & Beer Garden in Pequannock, NJ, is the premiere sports bar in the area. Boasting award winning food and a heated beer garden, Tiff's is the perfect place to dine all year long.
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I came with my friends last Saturday. I got pumpkin cider, Pierogies, and Calabasa. All three were really good. What I liked about this place is they seemed to have different things on the menu. Our waiter was great my only complaint is they sat us next to the tv to watch the UFC fight. Will come back.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

As a quick lunch with great service by Chris my waiter. I like rare burgers and this was perfectly cook. Asked to switch out the fries for onion rings with no problems. It was clean and not very busy but it was after three lunch crowd.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Food took a little longer to come out than desired. Even something as simple as wings took more than 15 minutes. However, the entrees were very good. Fish taco, chicken and waffle, and pull pork sandwich are all very good. The baby back ribs is just OK though. Prices are very reasonable, especially with a Groupon.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Ok place for a quick bite to eat and some beers, but nothing I can't get at a thousand other places. Service was slow food was ok.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We have gone here a couple of times. Every time we get there no one is at the hostess stand. I don't know if they are understaffed or what... The waitresses are always lovely but seem harried and inattentive yet apologetic.

The all you can eat Wednesday night ribs is what keeps us coming back. Generous portions and tender. On all you can eat nights they eliminate the cornbread which is a bit of a disappointment as it is quite yummy. But the ribs are outstanding.

The restaurant itself has gotten a bit beaten up and could use an overhaul. It has the feeling of a restaurant hanging on by a thread.

The menu has changed from when they first started out. More of a burger joint now. I do miss the old menu.

I hope they get their act together, improve on the service, spruce up the place and tweak the menu. But keep the ribs!