“Lunch on the way”

Chobani’s Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Pennsville
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

First time here with this owner, here 6 years ago before if closed. The soup, chicken was hot and delicious and a large portion served fast. Place ic convenient, plenty of Arlington and clean. It is reasonably quiet but less than half full at noon.
Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Mixed up burger is big and great, comes with slaw a pickle and huge order of fries.

Also comes with pudding, I got tapioca, not homemade but tasty. Overall a good experience, I would come back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The first few times I was there the food was fine. We had breakfast once and lunch another. Each time the food and service was fine. This last time, we ordered a salad and the greens were old (you can tell just not wilted but old), the mushrooms on it were either going bad or bad. We were told we could not get soup and salad together, each with a smaller. Had to get full bowl of soup and entree size salad, that was by the manager. We were highly disappointed and will not be going back anytime soon. One bright note, is all the wait staff we encountered were wonderful.

1  Thank flyergirl17
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and were greeted warmly by the owner and hostess before being seated. We ordered the Chobani Panini which came with fries, coleslaw, and a pickle. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. We will visit again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Recently opened with new owners, there doesn't seem to have been any renovations to the room, though I don't remember the previous incarnation having rolling chairs at the tables. That was actually more comfortable than you may think.

My wife and I ordered $11.99 mini-meals that come with salad and dessert. My son went with a grilled cheese. :-/

Did I mention the mini-meal comes with a LARGE salad? With the rolls that also came out, I could have been done after the salad. Then comes the meal, "chicken a la brocolli" in a white wine sauce. There was supposed to be mozzarella cheese on it, but it arrived in a shallow bowl of tasty white wine sauce with enough chicken to comprise three meals. My wife's veal parm came out with three regular sized pieces of veal (when two is upper end of standard) on a giant bed of spaghetti. We both asked for take home boxes immediately because we knew we weren't going to be able to finish these dishes. The food was tasty, not heavenly, but it tasted almost as good the next two, yes two, nights when we had the leftovers at home for dinner.

Of course, we stopped eating at the restaurant in time to leave room for dessert. My wife's rice pudding was good, she said, and the dish of strawberry ice cream I took was, ahem, a very large amount of ice cream. It took me time to finish it because I didn't leave room for that much ice cream. It's really hard to box leftover ice cream and I wasn't going to waste it.

Our service from Emma was excellent, very attentive, quick responses on every request, a sweet young girl with a soft voice. The only down side to the visit was the waitress for the table next to ours who must have known the people and spent six to eight minutes standing at the table talking to them as if she was at the soccer field inundating everyone nearby with stories about her and her friends that were probably off of a "Cops" script but included the fact that she had been recently promoted from table busing to table waiting. We were grateful when she paused long enough for the patrons to tell her they had to leave.

I am sure to return, hoping to miss that young waitress and catch Emma again. The food was good and the price, for the quantity of it, was virtually unbeatable

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Chobani's with my family for breakfast. We ordered an assortment of foods but mostly omelets. The staff and owner were very friendly. Their food came out promptly. The food was average at best but nothing more than what a diner can make. I will go back to try their lunch or dinner to get a real feel of their quality of food.