“Best Country Food in Town!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Pennsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Cracker Barrel is a great chain of home cooking that reminds me of the South. I love the meatloaf, the breakfasts are to die for, and their store is stocked with lots of cool items. If you've never been there, please stop.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Not sure what is going on at this Cracker Barrel. Have visited CB all over the country. Food is just average. Service is hit or miss. Seems there is new waiters and waitress every time we visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Very busy but we got seated right away. Server Andrew was awesome, very customer service oriented. Food was fast and hot.
I would definitely recommend stopping here on your drive home from a weekend vacation!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We were not scheduled to go to the Cracker Barrel - but I'm so glad we went - Friday is Fish Fry. They have the best cod, hands down. You get 4 large pieces of fish and 2 sides. My wife got the Momma's Pancake Breakfast; she shared a slice of the best hickory smoked bacon and one pancake; the pancake was fluffy on the inside and almost crunchy on the exterior. Our server was great and she sat us in front of the roaring fireplace - what an awesome experience for our family !

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Happy w food and service. My only wish is that they would get a water filter...soda and coffee are undrinkable....terrible Pennsville water!