“Best peruvian food”
Review of EL CHEVERE

EL CHEVERE
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Passaic
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Best peruvian food ive ever had. There is a bunch of peruvian restaurants in north jersey but el chevere has the best food hands down, big portions and decent prices. Service is also great and food comes out very quickly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We went with my wife to take some food out, and the person on the counter didn't even look to us when we were waiting to place an order. After a wile I ask her for help and she told me to wait in a rude maner even though nobody else was waiting or placing an order. Then in a bad way took our order and when we finally got the food and paid she didn't bother to say good bye or thanks. Then after we tried the food we all agreed that wasn't any good. Do not go to this place. I give it a 0 ( cero )

1  Thank Tonypana
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I love the Chicken at El Chevere. The sauces are very good. The Chicken is moist and flavorful you get your food hot and right off the rotisserie.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

So I've been here a few times the food is good same with take out but when you dine in , it just looks so blah and where it's located isn't the prettiest either. Though the food is good I know this place makes money come on re do the inside make it more inviting to bring my family in and eat.

Thank T. F
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Nothing to exalt about this place, you can find tastier peruvian plates in other restaurants around, the food is ok and the service as well, the only good thing i can say is that prices are cheap!!!

Been to EL CHEVERE? Share your experiences!