“Fast Mexican”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #71 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Reviewed 15 October 2015

You get exactly what you expect from this fast food chain. I actually like their food, especially the Mexican Pizza. Kids love the flavored Dorito shells.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

I placed my order and right when I parked my car, I updated the app to let them know I'm nearby. When I got in, they haven't even started preparing my order yet. There were other orders where I substituted a meat (ex: beef instead of chicken) and this caused confusion for the staff. They asked me if I was sure I wanted beef because the "default" order was for chicken. The mobile app allows you to substitute it so I don't see why this is a big problem.

I was really hungry that day and just wanted to grab a quick bite. Took about 10 minutes to get my food ready and out the door. I might return again when I have some spare time since it's the closest one near the hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

They were more interested in joking around then getting orders out. It wasnt busy, it was an avg friday night. I was put out by the comments made about a kid who spilled soda. If your going to make comments make them where other customers cannot hear.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

If you love taco bell as much as I always have, there's nothing to say bad about this location. Great menu, good service. How can you not like Taco Bell?

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Better than nearby BK, KFC, McDs. But staff is slow and I always end up waiting for my order. If you just want water, they used to give you a medium cup. Since the reopening, now you only get a very small cup. Looks like they're watching every centavo.