“Great burgers ”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place is great for a reasonably priced burger and fries. The sauces and cheese are great.

Come here about once a month

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Best burger in a long time! I had the 1/2 pounder Inferno, with fried jalapeños, it was unreal!!!!
Previously I tried the one pounder and I loved it, totally manageable!!! ;) my recommendation is to skip lunch and go there like at 5 so you are super hungry and devour it!

Fries could be better, but the burger is awesome!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We got to our hotel a little after 10 pm local time and pretty much everything was closed except for Fuddruckers (which happened to share a parking lot with our hotel). The burgers and fries were great all cooked fresh when we ordered (carryout as they closed at 11 and we didn't order til about 1040). I had the spicy southwest and the wife had the black n blue mine was perfect however the black n blue need something..
..banana peppers.....they sent it over the top. Next time were in the area we will be back

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the ribeye steak sandwich and everyone at our table enjoyed their meal. Robust servings of delicious classics. A high standard difficult to beat.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived at hotel late and needed a quick bite to eat. Only thing nearby was this place. I hadn’t been to one in many years. The restaurant is a bit older and therefore less up to date. Staff was friendly and efficient and the food was ok. Not a sparkling Fuddruckers I remember from days past but still ok.