“5 star sushi”
Review of Fusha Sushi Bar

Fusha Sushi Bar
Ranked #21 of 133 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: It is under new ownership and management as of Dec. 2009. It may be referenced as Fu Sha or Fusha. Parsippany Rd is also Littleton Rd or US-202.
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The sushi is simply incredible, the selection the freshness, the presentation. Right up there with the best I’ve had. But, if you’re looking for ambiance-this isn’t for you. Dated decor, kind of quirky, but the servers are friendly and the food more than makes up for it. It’s a BYOB, so grab a bottle at the local liquor store in the same plaza. The volcano roll presentation with a lit up center and fresh flower- Was almost too pretty to eat. Totally recommend this food. Fabulous

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is a great little spot! Most of the time we order delivery, but I have been in the restaurant several times. Massive sushi selection and the bento boxes are out of this world.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Working out of our Parsippany office and hungry for sushi. I made the right choice. I bought a bottle of saki 3 doors down and enjoyed a volcano roll, salmon sashimi and some saki. Overall a 5 star experience, with a deduction for the language barrier with the waiter. I will be back, the food was delicious.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

One of the best Sushi I ever had. I’m not your average Sushi eater as I don’t like the raw stuff. I will highly highly recommend the poker role and the Parsippany Roll . Both cooked rolls. The service is excellent Cindy is a sweetheart. Ohh and did I mentioned it’s BYOB!!! . Liquor store right next-door. Love this place.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

It doesn't look like much on the outside, but it's fantastic once you're through the door. It's like walking into an NYC restaurant. We came here for our anniversary dinner - always trying someplace new. We're very glad we did. Sushi selections and unique roll choices were abundant. We really enjoyed the Fusha Special Rolls - Four Seasons, Ron & Kat, Snow White, and individual pieces. Service was great and the fish was fresh.