“Good, messy burgers”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Parsippany
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Habit Burger. Unfortunately I went during lunch rush and was rather overwhelmed by the amount of traffic! Obviously a popular place! The burgers are messy good. A bit heavy on the mayo for my taste, but they are totally customizable on extra time I know. There are salads and other sandwiches as well. I’d go again and try some other options, but probably when it’s slower and I can absorb the menu and feel free to adjust to my tastes. If you’re a burger lover, you’ll more than likely like this place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

If you ever think of getting a burger and there is a Habit close to you , try a habit burger.Service is good though the place can get really busy.Habit is a Santa Barbara, California inspired burger joint.The place is clean, the staff is efficient. The food choices are not limited to a variety of burgers but also include salads and chicken sandwiches.The prices are reasonable.My personal favorite is the portabella char and my husband’s is the double char. Go ahead and try a habit burger.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My son finally convinced my husbsnd and I to try it. Well have to say pleasantly surprised. Food was fresh and delicious. Great value for the price. Will be going back.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I loved the California/Tropical décor of this fast food restaurant. We got there early so there was no crowd and the place was still clean. My wife ordered the BBQ Beacon Charburger and I had the Teriyaki Charburger. Both our burgers had that great grilled char taste. Too bad there’s not one nearer to our town.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very busy in there, there was a bit of a wait, and the place was a little dirty, but... they were super busy. Food came out great, everything was amazing. I like their drink options, theres limeades that are fresh made and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2018