“Love their noodles!”

Pho Da Nang
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Parlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My husband and I stop by here often for takeout, although we have also eaten in a time or two.

I always get the same thing, and it is always good. First, we split an order of summer rolls. They have always been fresh and crammed with lettuce, noodles and tofu. We enjoy them, though perhaps they are not the best choice if you are watching carb intake.

Then I get the Bun (rice noodles) with grilled pork and spring rolls. The pork has always been done to perfection, and the spring rolls are crispy. Love the pickles that come with it.

Everything is always freshly prepared, hot, and tasty. I've never had Vietnamese food except in a restaurant, so no idea how "authentic" it is, but it tastes good to me.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to this establishment for as long as it has been in operation by its current owners and that's about 10 years. The food is authentic, and whether ordering the traditional Pho Noodle Soup, the Bun (vermicelli rice noodles) or egg rolls, the food is great! Don't forget to order a specialty drink. I usually have a difficult time deciding between the Cafe Su Da (Vietnamese drip coffee with condensed milk), the taro bubble tea and the Che Bai Mo (seven color rainbow ice). The waiters hustle and the service is very good. The pricing is very reasonable. Whether a Mother's Day or Father's Day celebration or just to have some flavorful Vietnamese food, we always know that we can't go wrong with Pho Da Nang!

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

ive had lunch here a few times and it has been consistently good. definitely a good change from the standard chinese cuisine you see all over this area. the staff is very friendly and service is pretty good. i would recommend this place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Went for vegetarian only selections. There weren't very extensive, most has meat. The seating for our large family was comfortable and our rowdy kids were well tolerated. Overall we enjoyed the selection of fresh and flavorful Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I visited Pho Da Nang with three Vietnamese friends. This was the first time I ever ate this cuisine. It was fantastic! The food was fresh and the staff was very friendly. Their fried rice is similar to Chinese but fresher and not oily tasting. I had the Shrimp with Fried Rice...delicious! You are also able to bring your own wine. I will definitely visit again.

Been to Pho Da Nang? Share your experiences!