“Sat at bar - Major was amazing!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a great night at Bahama Breeze and it was all due to the fantastic service of our bartender Major. The ahi tuna app was delicious, jalapeño margaritas were YUM and my salmon was perfect!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for Major!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Bahama Breeze offers something I really like, unique cocktails! They serve a margarita sampler that is really good. Three different small delicious margaritas so you can decide which one you like best then order a full size version of your favorite, if you can handle another one. The food is good, and their menu offers a variety of interesting plates. I only wish it was warm all year so I can enjoy the outdoor patio all year. They also offer live entertainment which is not bad. An enjoyable place to have a drink and a meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Bahama Breeze has a very good selection if cocktails for a chain resturant. Bahama breeze offers great island drinks and the decor is very nice. Only problem is this location sits in a congested nightmare. Bahama Breeze has a good staff and lots of tables. The menu if filled with a variety of choices. I had the ribs my wife had a seafood pasta dish. The ribs were surprisingly very tender and my wife thought her seafood dish lacked flavor. Overall it was a good experience so I give Bahama Breeze a B.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We picked this place so we wouldn't get rushed through & pushed out - we picked well! As in the Caribbean, nothing is rushed here so don't come if you're in any hurry (at all!). But the selection of food and drink make it an interesting restaurant to come see!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

This was a double date night. Since I'm from the Caribbean, I definitely got that island feeling while I was there. I they serve CURRY! Talk about yummmmm. The food is very delicious.