“Horrible customer service ”

Westfield Garden State Plaza
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Paramus
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Actually I can say there is NO customer service at this Macy's location. The man at the Cologne counter tried to push me to only buy prada Cologne. The Sun glass hut supposedly manager was rude. The jewelry counter once you found someone to help you was not very helpful. They told me I could not use a gift card, that it would not work. I came home, I called and of course the card was accessible only if they had called like I asked them to. I will not be going back to this location. I can order everything on line and get it in 3 days with a lot less headache and aggravation. Nordstrom blows Macy's away with customer service.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"bergen county"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Definitely the best mall I have been too. This mall is huge with a great variety of stores- both luxury and inexpensive. It is a great rainy day activity with a ton of things to do and see. They have a movie theatre and restaurants. The only complain I have is the parking situation. It is very hard to find parking. I even went after the holidays! The 'spots' available is deceiving.

1  Thank travler7237
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I love coming to this mall! I love all the stores there, including the restaurants and movie theater! It's a Paramus gem!

1  Thank Ryan G
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The Garden State Plaza has always been my go-to for any more shopping that I have done. That said, it has become far too expensive overall. With JC Penney closing, I anticipate another upscale store or two to open in its place. I guess that's fine if you want to spend $150 for a handbag or $75 for a moisturizer but for those of us who would like to keep costs down that doesn't leave many options at this mall. You can sometimes find bargains, and there are restaurants, a bar, movie theater, and all the shopping that anybody could do in a day. The mall is very big, so definitely wear your walking shoes. It's probably not a place you would want to bring young children if you plan to "do" the whole mall. The mall is closed Sundays due to Bergen County blue laws.

1  Thank 2Sightseekers
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Fun place to Eat and Drink at reasonable prices!!! The Burgers are great and the Fish sandwich is So Good!!! Great Bartenders and the wait staff are incredible! For a good time .....stop by Bar Louie at the Garden State Plaza!!!

Westfield_GSP, Manager at Westfield Garden State Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for visiting our new restaurant, Bar Louie and taking the time to rate us! We are so happy you had a great expeience, see you next time!

Been to Westfield Garden State Plaza? Share your experiences!