“Best Fish Jersey Shore”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent fish restaurant. Every item is fresh and a winner.
Folks are nice, good service. Outdoor seating in nice weather.
Don’t miss this place !

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a great addition to Main Street in ocean Grove.
It has a pretty good menu for a eater with a broad diet. Tougher for vegetarian or vegan.
I have eaten here many times. Love the Tuna dinner and lobster rolls. My friends love the fish and chicken dinners. I find the food sometimes inconsistent. Portions are more than enough.
It is a BYOB. Which is perfect
Long lines for lunch in summer.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

From what I understand, all the restaurants in Ocean Grove are BYOB. Everyone at our table loved the meals they chose. The service was great, and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was concerned about some of the reviews for this restaurant as I was bringing another couple with my wife and I . We all loved it ! A Saturday evening @ 730 and were seated right away . It wasn’t overly loud and our waitress was great but the food was outstanding . Pork chop cooked to perfection. My wife had the Halibut and said it was great and my friend had the salmon and said it was one of the best he ever had ! The bill was in our eyes very reasonable . 4 people with apps and tip came to 95.00 per couple . I don’t think you will be disappointed

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Food is basically good. A little pricey. They do not take reservations and weekends can be crowded. BYOB.

1  Thank BuddysList