“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
Roof Top & Ocean Views
Master bedroom
Guest bedroom
kids room sleeps 4
new kitchen
Roof top deck with ocean view
Ocean City Boardwalk
You can be on the beach from my house in just one block
best beach in all of NJ with warm water and white sand
Kids room sleeps 4 kids single on top, double on bottom & single pull out under bed
Covered porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pickenska...
Clinton, Maryland
“Miss”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in this house. It was very inviting and clean. The owner was very welcoming! I will be back soon

Management Response
2 Jun 2016
Glad you had a nice time at my house and my goal is to have 100 percent satisfied guest. Hope to see you soon
sandycrab...
Ocean City, New Jersey
“great location and beach.”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

House is very user friendly, everyone is comfortable. Close to beach and other needed activities. My family loved it.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Jun 2015
I am glad you enjoyed staying at my house and it sounds like you really enjoyed ocean city and the ocean views from the roof top deck. I hope you can come back again and thank you for the nice review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing