“Serindipity”

Serendipity Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2016

A great choice for our 3 day get away to Ocean City. Great location to the boardwalk and beach. Attentive inn keeper and great breakfasts. We loved the porch as well. We would recommend Serindipity to anyone.

Room Tip: We loved room 3.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
karenm681, Owner at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Serendipity! The porch really does have the best seats, doesn't it? A great place to relax and people watch!Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 March 2016

The location is outstanding! Very close to the Boardwalk and the beach. Manco & Manco (GREAT pizza) is about two (boardwalk) blocks away. Atlantic City is about a half hour away.
The Inn is cozy ... and Karen's breakfast are OUTSTANDING! The scones (cinnamon) and muffins (cinnamon/sugar) were simply delicious.
We stayed in room #3. The room itself was a little on the smaller side but the bathroom is bigger than the others. The room and bathroom were clean and towels were plentiful. The bed is very comfortable with warm blankets and if you like to sleep in a cooler room this is it! (There is a heater in the room if need be). There is a flat screen tv in the room (with DVD player). Karen has a good selection of movies to chose from. Plenty of books and magazines to read as well.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet L
karenm681, Owner at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure having you both - and I am glad you enjoyed the scones and muffins. I love to bake and am always happy when my baking is appreciated :) Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

The location is outstanding with the boardwalk less than a block away. The hostess, Karen, couldn't be more accommodating and attentive. The homemade scones are incredible, and breakfast is second to none. My girlfriend and I were very satisfied. We'll definitely be staying there again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! I love baking and scones are one of my favorite items to make! Can't wait to see you again. Remind me to make you some scones!

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

What a darling little place this is! Serendipity is everything you could wish for in a bed & breakfast. The rooms were clean, cozy, and filled with all sorts of ammenties to make your stay the most comfortable. We loved the robes and slippers and the linens on the bed were probably the softest linens I've ever slept on! The rest of the house is equally charming as well. As soon as we walked in the door we felt cozy and welcomed. The owner, Karen, is a lovely person who went above and beyond to make us comfortable. The breakfast she cooked for us was so delicious! Cinnamon apple pancakes to die for! There was also an array of coffee, juice, pastries, and fruit waiting for us. Sadly, we only stayed one night at Serendipity and didn't have much time to explore the area but what we did experience was delightful. We'll be sure to come back to Ocean City when we have more time, and Serendipity will be the first place we call! :)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
karenm681, Owner at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Hannah - So glad you and Kyle enjoyed your visit! I enjoyed having you visit. Hopefully the next time you visit you are able to stay longer and see more of Ocean City. I hope your day went well - I know you had a work filled day!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Serendipity is a great choice. The location cannot be beat and the room was so cozy. I loved the little extras like a robe and slippers, lip balm, current magazines in the room, sodas, snacks, and baked goods. Karen has thought of everything! Breakfast was great and plentiful. I felt very much at home at this B&B!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
karenm681, Owner at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at Serendipity! I try to anticipate what my guests will need and what items they might enjoy having - like lip balm. Making my guests feel comfortable and at home is my goal and I'm happy to have achieved that goal with you! See you next time!