“Clean Spot for Delicious Sushi!”
Review of Ginza

Ginza
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Ocean
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This place is cool with its decor, and the staff is always friendly! Great spot for lunch and dinner. I always order their lunch specials that come with miso soup and salad and I can't complain. The restaurant is always clean too!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Had heard good things from 1 person so tried it alone before I had a group dinner.
There were 3 people, a dad and 2 small children already eating, when I gave my take out order.
Literally 20 minutes later they handed me my order. She explained they were busy and only had one chef. I asked if she meant the table already served, she said no before I came. So not right then.
Ordered 3 different rolls and extra ginger. Well the ginger was so dried out it crackled like seaweed. The rolls were all the same and the sushi was ground like farina. No extra ginger either. The wait person was on the phone almost the entire time I was waiting speaking rather loudly.
On the way out another customer that entered after me and got her order the same time told me they were really mean to clients and they wouldn't give you more water than the initial glass. They ignored people already seated. She said this was her last time coming.
Gonna stick with Taka and Kanji.

2  Thank krazycatlady
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here numerous times, each time thinking (fingers crossed) I will have a better experience; however, across the board, the servers are incredibly rude and dismissive. I hit the tipping point on a Tuesday night when I went to get all you can eat sushi. The servers were frantic even though there were not a lot of restaurant patrons. They forgot the appetizer order for my table for two. I chalked it up as a mistake. Then, we ordered our sushi and the server remarked, "YOU KNOWyou need to finish everything you order, right?!" (Yes. It's clearly stated on the menu).

At the end of my meal, I had two pieces of a sushi roll remaining on my dish because they had no fish in them. She comes over and condescendingly tells me that NEXT TIME I must finish every. piece. of. sushi. I've never had this happen before. I think if I had a slice of ginger left on the plate she still would have said something just to pick a fight.

The sushi here is full of fillers but the only reason I go is because it's the only sushi place in my vicinity that has all you can eat.

So if you go here - brace yourself. The servers are rude.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I eat here with my son every week when they have All You Can Eat Sushi. The plates are beautiful and the food is fresh and delicious. It is a neighborhood place that is welcoming and they never rush you.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is my favorite place for sushi. I can recommend the Lion King Roll and the Spider Roll. The food is always fresh and well prepared and the hostess/waitress is very friendly.

Been to Ginza? Share your experiences!