“Fresh sushi BYOB”

Ginza
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Ocean
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is my favorite place for sushi. I can recommend the Lion King Roll and the Spider Roll. The food is always fresh and well prepared and the hostess/waitress is very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Ginza

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Our 4 meals were well prepared and served promptly. We over ordered as portions on some items were quite generous, especially the seaweed salad. The left over sushi came home with us and was just as good the next day. Usually the rice dries out and this did not.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Last minute dinner plans took us to Ginza, a group of five met there. The staff was very accommodating and attentive, appears to be a family owned and operated business - they have skin in the game - they go out of their way to make you happy they want to guarantee your return.

They have maybe two or three hibachi tables in a separate room, everyone in our group opted for sushi so we sat at a table by the sushi bar.

The sushi was fresh, we tasted the Tuna, Yellow-tail, Fresh Salmon, Fluke, Smoked Ell, Mackerel, all tasty and delicious.....

All of the specialty rolls were very tasty and nicely sized - we enjoyed the Godzilla, Million, Blue Moon, Lion King & Dinosaur Rolls.....

The place was a little noisy - the night we were there - there was a couple of parties going on in the hibachi room, you know the routine Saki in the squeeze bottle & everyone yelling go - go - go, but once the food was served & the party animals were being fed the place quieted down....

It was good, it was enjoyable, if you are into Sushi definitely worth trying, next time I think I'll try the hibachi, you might even see me drinking Saki from a squeeze bottle while everyone yells go - go -go

Next time I am in the mood for Japanese Food I will return to Ginza....

BYOB - a liquor store is conveniently located in the same strip mall.

By the way the tempura cheese cake is very good and different....

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We have visited Ginza many times, usually for their all you can eat sushi specials that run Sunday-Wednesday nights. For $21.95 you get soup, salad, dessert, and "almost" any type of sushi rolls. The all you can eat menu has dozens of choices of standard and specialty rolls so you will have no trouble finding the rolls that suit you. The only "catch" is that you must finish your previous rolls before ordering more but that seems more than fair. The service is friendly and its a BYOB (liquor store is located a few doors down-across the parking lot) so you can enjoy your favorite adult beverage along with your meal. We always manage to squeeze in a dessert of ice cream, with green tea or red bean our favorites.
They do also have hibachi available and its your standard hibachi fare, but we tend to go for the sushi deal to get our "fix". Ginza is easily accessible and has plenty of parking so if its sushi you're after then I highly recommend checking them out.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Located in a strip mall on West Park Ave in Ocean, this little shop is a real gem. I've eaten in once and done take out several times, and have had great experiences. My friends have been coming here for quite some time and I can see why. Food is very fresh, sushi rolls are huge and reasonably prices and service is pleasant. Presentation is quite artistic and the atmosphere is lively. Its also a BYOB so you save money on drinks. Definatly a new favorite of mine.