“Disgusting ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Oakhurst
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I received a free coffee coupon for my birthday. So excited! Hubby went to this location and asked for a frozen chai. Three times he says he asked for it. He came home with the most disgusting tasting concoction I have ever tasted! It definitely was not what was ordered ! I called the store to voice my complaint and I was told that my husband did not explain what he wanted. Very nasty on the phone to me! I called the Corporate Offices and was told the manager would call me. I waited three days for that. No call, no concern for a customer. Not going back to that store.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stopped in after dinner to see what time they opened in the morning so we could stop on our way to the NJ Marathon. A bit of a language barrier, but very friendly staff. FYI, they open at 4:30 am. So, a good place to stop on your way to the race. Lucky for us, the Sheraton provided both, FREE! so we didn't need to stop.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

This "kiosk" (small) styled DD is tucked away in a strip mall. The coffee is what you have come to expect from any DD location across the US. Service is fast and friendly and you're in and out quickly on a business day morning.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The Blueberry Cake Donuts served by Dunkin Donuts have been my favorite since growing up in the southeast USA. I certainly missed them over the past 3 decades of world travels and living on the west coast. I felt welcome back.