“Nice condo,great location, & large deck”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious Living Room
Kitchen complete with everything needed to prepare your meals Dining Room seats 6 with 2 additional chairs and more seating at the counter
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious Living Room
Kitchen complete with everything needed to prepare your meals
Dining Room seats 6 with 2 additional chairs and more seating at the counter
Large covered deck
Newly constructed condos.  2nd floor unit with elevator!
Master Bedroom sleeps 4 with private bath
2nd bedroom sleeps 2
3rd bedroom sleeps 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice condo,great location, & large deck”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We've rented this condo for about a week each of the last 5 or 6 seasons & have been extremely happy with it each year.
The unit itself is spacious with a geat, open-concept full kitchen/living room area.Right off the the living room area is a large deck with plenty of seating and a table. It has large bedrooms with comfortable beds & both bathrooms are a good size as well.
Owen's Pub, a 'local's' place, with great food & drink specials is basically right next door. The 'CrabCake hotline ' place just relocated immediately next door, which is a good thing as well.
When we did have an issue with the cable TV one year & the owner was very responsive & made things right. The only negative is that the TV's are old but I don't go away to watch TV &, when I do want to watch the game, Owen's is right there with it's 40+ nice TV's.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Televisions
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mcdeex2
New York City, New York
“1/2 Mile from the beach...”
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Me and 6 of my girlfriends were super excited we found a place that will fit us all! It was spacious but there were a lot of things not quite right. First the smoke alarms are beeping (very loudly). Before we call we want to make sure there isn't anything else we need to let her know about, Their isn't any linens? It distinctly said in the add to be sure to wash,dry and fold linens. What the owner is referring to are dish towels and dish clothes. Which is fine but why not just say you'll need to bring your own sheets and towels? One assumes when you say linens you mean sheets and towels. So at this point I make the call, Explain about the smoke alarms blaring, she kind of freaks out and tells we must go buy batteries. No problem we just go buy them along which sheets and towels. Starting to get a sour taste in my mouth. Take a good look around old analog TVs in every room... WOW. Fine who cares about TV were all about the beach. And according to the add its only two blocks away.
WRONG its a good half mile away. Pissed now. That evening we go to leave for dinner and the light is out in garage where our cars are parked. Pitch black actually a little scary. I text her and tell her about the garage and she says her hopefully her neighbor can fix the light if not she'll have to hire an Electrician, and I quote she actually wrote"UGH" and went on to say I can tell your not very happy, I can refund your money... Really ... So needless to say the garage light never got fixed. It's completely about the money. She doesn't care about the condo or her guest. Her add is totally misleading. She should be ashamed of herself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony
Liked least: the distance to the beach and the unlit garage
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Nov 2015
Thank you for your review. I was aware you were unhappy the moment you checked-in. I even offered to refund your rent in full, even after you had spent a night at my home because the happiness of my renters is and always has been more important to me than the money.

I can only address your review point-by-point.

1. The unit is located at 111 E 17th Ave, NWW. The walk to the beach crosses Central, Atlantic, and Surf.
2. AA batteries are kept in the kitchen drawer at all times in order to address potential low batteries in the many smoke detectors. If there weren't any, it was my oversight.
3. The check-out instructions ask that you wash and fold the linens used (kitchen wash clothes and towels). The rental agreement states that renters are responsible for bed and bath linens and to replace paper products. Bed and bath linens are almost never provided by owner rentals. They are usually provided by hotels.
4. Yes, the TV's are old.
5. The lights have since been fixed in the garage. My "ugh" was related to the fact that we had just replaced the bulbs in the garage and thought the lighting had been fixed at that time.

Have a nice Fall/Winter, Cherie
Stephanie...
“A great girl's weekend in Wildwood!”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked this condo for one night because I am getting married next year and wanted a place to have a girl's night and for my bridesmaids to meet and get to know one another. Wildwood was the perfect location, and this condo was the perfect spot for us to stay!

The condo itself is very spacious, with a large patio facing the street. One of my friends is permanently in a wheelchair, and she had no problem getting around. The building has an elevator, and the bathrooms were large enough for her to roll into and use without help. The showers are not handicap accessible, but she didn't mind skipping it for one night.

The location is great, only about a 10-15 minute walk to the boardwalk. There is an ice cream parlor and restaurant right next door. The restaurant was very crowded, so we decided to order take out from there and eat on the patio, which was great.

The owner was great to work with! She was very responsive and answered all of my questions regarding accessibility for my friend. She was also available throughout our stay, which was very helpful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing