“An ocean view deck with a plentiful menu of sandwiches & apps.”
Review of Anglesea Pub

Anglesea Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Burgers, salads, many choices of beers so no one will leave this place hungry! Relaxing atmosphere, friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I always enjoy going to the Anglesea Pub. I love the atmosphere of the old building & there is limited parking. We have always enjoyed the food that we ordered, mostly salads & sandwiches & they have a nice selection of beers. We were lucky this trip as there was no wait. Since we are locals we prefer to go when the crowds are lighter. We have never been disappointed with our visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I love going for their prime rib special not big but good nice variety of beers and usually have entertainment on some nights.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I had heard such wonderful feedback on this restaurant, I was very excited to eat here. With in 10 minutes I was ready to leave. From the service of the bartender to the attitude of who I can only assume to be the owner, to the food, my expectations were not met. For a football game or a pizza, this place is fine. For friendly service and food quality that exceeds expectations, try elsewhere. For average, try this place.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

We had to wait 1/2 hour for a table but glad we did. We enjoyed a drink at the bar and our table was ready. Kathy, the hostess was friendly and sat us before the 40 min wait time we were told on arrival. Mike, the bartender, was attentive and friendly. Our waitress, Patty, served our wings, which were meaty and very good, and shepherd's pie, very tasty. Pleasant experience.