“really good”

Rick's Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 July 2018

called when we first got to our resort. we were hungry. ordered $400 worth of food. ended up being great. we had lunch throughout the week, with food that was better quality than several of the restaurants that we went to during the vacation. highlights were the soups, garlic clams, crab cakes, crab meat cocktail to name a few. onion rings became soggy by the time I got them back to the room from the steam. this, and having to wait over 3 hours from the time that I called until the food was ready. They had the food ready exactly at the time they told me it would be though and because it was so much food, they helped me carry it to the car in the rain. great experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We ordered 3 different take-out dinners and they were all exceptional. I had the Flounder and the portion was large enough to eat the next day for lunch as well. We didn't realize the wait time but will know for next year.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Quite honestly it’s the freshest seafood I’ve ever had. It’s all takeout and gets very busy so call way ahead to secure your order!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Just a nice family business with great food and service! Always fresh and delicious! Call in your order as it may take a hour for your platters but it will be worth the wait. Their flounder sandwich is my favorite.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fresh seafood. Very good quality. Good location. Too pricey, for me. Use only for special occasions.