“Annual Tradition”

Rick's Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 September 2017

It's not summer without Ricks!! Each one of my family members has their favorite must-have from Ricks :-) ... Their soups are fantastic! Love my crab claws! Crabs, shrimp, clams ... you name it ... even their bread is wonderful :-)

1  Thank dls1656

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We usually spend one to two weeks a summer in north wildwood and always visit Ricks's several times. Best seafood in town both prepared and unprepared. We have given up on seafood restaurants and consume all our seafood as takeouf from Rick's. Always busy so order early by phone for evening pickup. Stuffed shrimp/flounder is always a winner. Wonderful clam and crab chowder. Steamed crabs (old bay) steamed lobster shrimp steamers I could go on but all good. The Best!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

As a fisherman, the number one rule is never share your secret spot to other fisherman. However, RICKS is one of those places that you need to share because it is SO GOOD that you can't stop talking about it. Kudos to Rick and a long successful business. I am an old guy who knows good crabs, and I think that Ricks crabs ARE AWESOME! Please don't order the supers because they have my name written all over them.

4  Thank Troutbum3388
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Steamers are awesome. Place does a great business so order early in day for evening pick up. Nice easy dinner

Reviewed 31 July 2017

It's all takeout my friends. No sit down here. Whenever in Wildwood we try to make sure we stop in here at least once. The broiled or fried seafood combo is killer. The shrimp and scallops are always fresh and delicious. There is not much to knock here but two things I would like to see: a new coleslaw recipe and more varieties of fish. How about a bluefish or sea bass special occasionally or some other local variety right from the docks? That being said you can't go wrong here. The pasta dishes are fabulous too. Oh, and when they give you your time for pick up they mean it. If pickup is at 5:00PM be there by 4:55PM. They take pride in serving up the food precisely when expected and are disappointed if people show up late. It will be piping hot and ready to go at the prescribed time.

1  Thank dcpreston2