“The Gorgeous, "Happy Place" Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy corner :)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cozy corner :)
Living room with queen sleeper.
Full kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, microwave and coffee pot.
Dining area and living room TV with upgraded channels.
Completely updated décor throughout.
Bedroom with two full beds.
Bedroom TV.
Two heated pools plus a smaller pool for the kids to enjoy..
Sundeck with ocean and island views!
Beach days!
Friday night fireworks all summer long!
Just steps to the boardwalk and beach  with no streets to cross.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mjs530
Warminster, Pennsylvania
“The Gorgeous, "Happy Place" Condo”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This condo is Perfect! Super .Clean, bright, beautiful beach decor. Comfortable furniture & beds. It was truly a Happy Place. Kristen the Owner was easy to communicate with. Offering us the use of the wheel chair was very generous & much appreciated. Great location with parking space included.
I will highly recommend this condo. I can't express how spotless & clean the entire condo was. It was one of best vacations my family had & staying at the "Happy Place" was a large part of it. Thank you Kristen.

Management Response
10 Jul 2018
Hi Martha...You’re very welcome
and thank you! I am happy to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful vacation and that you enjoyed the condo and I was able to be a part of making it happy!! Kristen
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Laura R
“Awesome family stay!..”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our first stay at surf song beach resort and definitely NOT our last. Our unit 422 was beautifully renovated and very clean. The owner was great with communicating with us and was very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions.
There were two minor things that I could mention that would give a heads up to future vacationers. There are no bed sheets provided which we did not know but no big deal, we just went out to Walmart and bought two sets but know now for the next time. And the other thing was that the wifi was terrible. Most times we could not connect to the internet which threw our data usage over our limit.
The things we really enjoyed about our stay was the roof top patio that over looked the ocean, the great cable channels available for our kids to chill and watch while my husband and I sat and relaxed after a hit day on the beach, the updated and very nicely decorated unit (422), and it was very spacious for our family of 4.
Unfortunately the patio with the grills was being worked on so we didn't get to enjoy that but we look forward to the next time of being able to do that.

Definitely check out unit 422 at surf song beach resort! You won't be disappointed!

Management Response
21 Jun 2017
Hi Laura! Thank you so much for your positive review and I'm happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay at our condo! We have addressed the wifi situation by adding our own separate wifi service so hopefully that will help next time. In regards to the sheets, I'm just wondering if you received this info in my rental agreement from TripAdvisor? Not sure if it is something I need to address through the website. I greatly appreciate your feedback and it was a pleasure communicating with you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing