All reviews light dinner cvs pharmacy full kitchen hot breakfast studio suite bed was very comfortable small kitchen nice hotel new jersey walking distance free breakfast pleasant stay rooms are large three nights longhorn steakhouse rita amenities
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I am a Platinum member and I was treated very will. The staff was very accommodating and attentive to my needs. The facility and room was very clean and will taken care of. It was just a little tricky trying to find it. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your good review. We were glad to be here for you and want to invite you back to stay again here at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have stayed around 15 days during November 2017, ambiance and stay was good,
but the response from the hotel for different aspects are very bad. They have provided me a bill on which the name of the customer was different, and were not ready to change and give (in fact they didn't even respond to my mails and calls).
Also i was surprised to see a extra amount which was charged from my card almost after 1 month of final settlement without any communication, they are least interested in responding for that even.
I am now going to claim a Dispute form with the help of bank.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

We are sorry for the problems you encountered and will be looking into this.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

These guys are great. The facility is newer and VERY clean, but the service sets it apart. They did everything I asked and more. They are relaxed and accommodating. The breakfast and the supper (both included) are really not bad. The especially is better than almost any of the other hotels I have stayed at that offer the free breakfast. The rooms are LARGE and well set up.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael G
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! I will be sure to let them know of your good review. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us here a the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My room was located on the 2nd floor and away from the elevator, which was in my profile preference. There is a lot of outdoor smoking space available for the smokers as well as grills and outside seating. The pool is a good size and the Jacuzzi was so relaxing and much needed, I would say two couples can fit in the Jacuzzi. Also I liked that the hotel is walking distance to a few different restaurants such as Pizza hut, Longhorn Steakhouse, Seafood Empire and the Regal Cinema is about a 4min straight walk away from the hotel. The breakfast was eggs, sausages, waffles, fruit and an assortment of different pastries. I would also like to acknowledge a few staff members that I came across that were helpful and courteous Jasmine at check in, Kobe, Shannon, and an older gentlemen that helped me and my girlfriend with getting the Jacuzzi really going. Thank you all for such a peaceful time.

Room Tip: Victory Cab Service is 24hrs 7 days a week for those traveling via NJ transit or just don't feel like driving.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for complementing our staff here at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick. We are glad you had time to relax and that you enjoyed your stay. We would like to invite you back again soon. Your good review is appreciated.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This was my third visit over the last several years; service has gone downhill. General areas of the hotel was pleasant and acceptable, however my room was not. I was not happy with my room and hotel staff would not switch my room. There were pests, poor lighting and poor layout. They removed a lighting fixture and basically told me to deal with it. This was not my first choice, but I had to stay here during a conference. Very satisfied with stay, there are definitely better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank NEDENISE
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you are a regular visitor to the hotel. I am very sorry we fell below your expectations this particular day. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will share these with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed. We would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience.

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us again.