“Yum Yum Rumba!”
Review of Rumba Cubana

Rumba Cubana
Reserve with OpenTable
Rumba Cubana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in North Bergen
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Savory food, great portions and delicious Sangria. I love their ropa vieja, picadillo, and tostones relleno. Did i mention the prices? Tons of food, great prices! Oh, and a very friendly staff!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

First time visit, thx to Trip Advisor.
The ambience excellent, the service very good and food was amazing, good taste, quality and good presence. However, a bit noisy, you should know Latin people.
I gave 5 start to the restaurant, not to the noisy people was there tonight.
I highly recommend it. Enjoy good cuban food.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

First time at Rumba Cubana, it was amazing. As a Cuban born, it was a pleasure and a reminder of home cooked meals I grew with. The wait was a bit long but that spoke of how good the food was. The overall experience was very enjoyable. I highly recommend Rumba Cubana if you want a true Cuban meal. De verdad que la comida estuvo muy rica.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to Rhumba quite a few times and the food is always good. I just recently went to a party held in the side room for a communion of my friends son, and the servers were spectacular. They really went above and beyond. My son doesn't eat ANYTHING other than white rice and black beans (I am sure he was Cuban in his past life lol). The beans were not included with the mean options, and the servers were awesome about getting me a bowl of beans for my son! Mind you, there was black rice, which is basically white rice with black beans, but my son needs the black beans mixed into the white rice, so thank you sooo much!

Drinks are good here as well! I personally love the mojito (because I love the sugar cane stick) and I love the white Sangria. You can't go wrong with anything you eat here.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place. I recommend to anyone who wants some authentic Cuban food for amazing price. The staff is friendly and fast service.