“Best Latin cuisine ever”

Rumba Cubana Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in North Bergen
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I loved it, the food is the best I've eaten on my vacation.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
If you are from the Caribbean like me you would definitely love the food.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food is so good here! Make sure you get the sangria! It can get packed on the weekends but its worth it

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very good Cuban food; good deserts (Flan!)..... love the Cuban crackers as a starter; nice place and nice outdoor veranda, also has a top floor deck.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I think there's no other CUBAN restaurant in New Jersey or even in New York that compares to Rumba Cubana !

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Long wait on Friday night. We were there for a birthday but we were able to order drinks while we waited. The ambience is welcoming, music volume was good not obnoxiously loud, and service was good.

The food was delicious! Great selection of Tapas, ceviche, the cicharon in the mofongo was to die for. So cripsy, crab stuffed fish was fresh, pork was well seasoned. They gave us a tres leches for the birthday celebration.

The valet parking was conveniently located right outside.

I went to this restaurant 6 years ago and I was glad to see that the menu did not change. I would go back again and try the other dishes. This is a great family style restaurant.