“One of the best places I've had!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toros Mediterranean
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in New Milford
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Went to the restaurant in the middle of the day somewhat between lunch and dinner. I gotta say that it was one of the best places I've had. It was delicious and if my son's enjoyment of of food, which he doesn't for the most part it must be really good.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

The food was delicious and something different, which was refreshing. The salad is wonderful and my salmon was excellent. Only complaint was that the service was slow as there was a party, but the food was worth waiting for. Lunch is a really good value.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We went for the lunch special. Plentiful portions and selections for a very filling meal. The salads were flavorful and delicious. There was enough to share. The Kefte Kabob was on the dry side. The lentil soup was very good.
Dessert was Baklava and it was very well made.
Our complaint was the service. When we first started , we were the only table. The service was very slow and it seemed that the waitstaff could not keep up with the customers orders when the room actually filled up. I had to ask for the check twice.
Not sure if the lunch was really worth the "bargain".

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Live in New Milford and had never tried Toros till a friend came to visit..was very happy with the whole experience...the waitress was very friendly and though the resturant was very busy (it was a Saturday night) she did not rush us into making a decision as to what we wanted to order, All in our party really enjoyed their meal... they have the best bread I have ever tasted....The bill for what we ordered was reasonable considering how good both the service and food were

Reviewed 17 June 2016

My wife and I stopped in for a quick bite at 8PM. We love Turkish food and had never been here. The falafel app was prepared perfectly and the Lamb Hunkar Begendi couldn't have been better. The service was outstanding - pleasant, efficient and personal.