See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Absolutely filthy place with the rudest front desk staff . Looks like this hotel, which I e stayed in last year, has gone downhill. The staff was incredible rude at my request for working internet and towels. Never again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sexystaciads2
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

12 hours on the road and exhausted. Motel 6 usually good, but not this place. No hot water. Also worried about the safety of my car. We couldn't wait until checkout. I may not submit a review, in the future, because too wordy.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I was driving 12 hours so decided to stop for the night after 8, that way I could relax with my dog and stretch out before continuing...I realize I was almost there but with traffic and the bridges of the NY, NJ area we all love I surrendered to the bed. Finding a pet friendly hotel is difficult enough, much less on a Saturday of a holiday weekend, but, I was able to stay at a safe feeling, clean hotel and not worry about anything for the night. There were some woods and grass around for my dog and this hotel is close to everything and not expensive like everywhere else. If you need breakfast and extra stuff this may not be the place for you, but, if you have a pet, go for it! I also met new friends, due to my dog! And great pizza around the corner!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

After a very long drive, my family checked in to this Motel 6. The lady at the front desk was very pushy, but ended up getting us a room. The room was just that... a room with a bed, no clock, no kleenex, no shampoo and towels were stained and rough... not one amenity, but at least the air conditioner worked. As we checked out early this morning, she kept telling me to bring her the tip for housekeeping a couple of times.
If they are going to stay in business, the hotel definitely needs a massive overhaul.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at this motel for the night because he was bowling in a tournament at the bowling alley about 5 minutes away. After reading the reviews, I went ahead and decided to stay considering some reviews go by the quality of the room. I knew it wouldn't be fancy but this place seriously needs to be torn down. When we came in the room, the carpet looked like it wasnt vaccumed in weeks. I went to take a shower and the pull up hatch to turn the shower on didn't work. So I had to stand in the tub and wash. The towels were small and worn out and had some stains. The sheets had a cigarette burn in it, there was blood stains on the pillow cases that had been washed, but still noticeable. The mattress had huge yellow stains, but was quite comfy. TV channels were limited, but I enjoyed a few shows. The next morning, I needed to iron my shirt but low and behold, the iron was broken as well. You get what you pay for, but I honestly wouldn't pay almost $80 to stay there. I actually wouldn't stay for free. Never going back again.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple