“Happy Valentine's Day Meal”

Brennen's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Neptune City
Price range: USD 19 - USD 29
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Had a wonderful meal celebrating Valentine's Day with my wife at Brennen's Steakhouse. This was our first time at Brennen's and certainly won't be our last !!! We were immediately impressed by the ambiance, simple yet warm, as well as the entire staff. We arrived about 15 minutes before our reservation and went to the bar for a drink. We were seared in the dining room promptly. At our reservation time and greeted warmly by our server. She went over the evening's specials and returned shortly to take our order. My wife chose a scallop dish and I opted for the NY Strip. Both came with a fresh salad and choice of potatoes or rice. We both opted for baked potatoes with sour cream. We also had tasty clams casino as an appetizer. The evening was excellent and we most definitely will return soon !!!

1  Thank Wayne C

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered the ribeye and was very satisfied. Service wasn't the best (empty glasses for awhile before filled & no service with a smile). The meal was outstanding otherwise.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at Brennen’s, it was very good. I heard many great reviews for this steakhouse. My steak was cooked medium just how I asked, it wasn’t over cooked or anything it was PERFECT. I had a glass of their red sangria, that was delish also. And for dessert I had their cheesecake. That cheesecake was so creamy it was from heaven. I even ate my Mother’s slice too.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We often go to Brennan's for the Early Bird Special....... we can always find something among the four selections which vary week to week and include a glass of wine/beer, soup or salad, rolls, entree, dessert and coffee. We do find this restaurant noisy and difficult to hold a conversation. Always seems to be chilly so have a jacket or sweater with you. We feel quite expensive if you do not choose Early Bird.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Made a 7:00 pm reservation on a Saturday night and our party of four were seated right away. Our server, Vinnie, was great. We ordered wine and appetizers. The clams casino (6) were very flavorful although there was not a whole clam in each shell but chopped. We also ordered a wedge salad, a Caesar salad and escargot. All very good. I ordered the combo crab cake/serloin steak, fries (which I like with malt vinegar but they were out of it) greasy looking string beans (didn't eat) and a salad. It was excellent. The rest of our party ordered steaks and scallops. Everyone enjoyed their meal. It is very noisy there but that did not bother us. Also, there was no entertainment.