“Truly Yummy Food at simple Chinese restaurant”

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Neptune
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for a late lunch. I had a seafood curry, husband had shrimp with cashews. I was totally delighted with fresh veggies, amazing eggplant and light, spicy curry sauce. Shrimp were perfect. Other seafood were very soft, probably faux crab meat. That was so-so. But the rest was soo good that I will forget about it. Got vast portion of brown rice for small upcharge over white. Husband's meal was big and satisfying too. Establishment was very clean, with basic tables and chairs, with no additional decor. The restaurant is largely takeout, but the seating area is not cramped. Service was normal speed, friendly and accurate. You carry your own food to the table when ready, on disposable plates. I will go back for more!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Been going to Yummy Yummy for years. Some items on the menu are amazing and some a little less amazing. We use it as our staple. Quick n easy and it is usually still hot when it gets here. Not sure how many cooks they have, but some are better than others I think. All in all, a great meal at a great price, but sometimes not consistent.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Prompt delivery, reasonable price, and good food! I will be ordering from this restaurant in the near future, highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Yummy Yummy has the best Chinese food (take out) in the area, by far. I've ordered from Yummy Yummy possibly hundreds of times since 2004 when I lived in Ocean Grove and still order from them now that I live in Asbury Park. Food is consistently on point and delivery is always fast. Have never had a problem in 10+ years. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Yummy Yummy is the 2nd best Chinese food that is have ever tasted in my life.. They are so good. The chicken egg foo young is the best.

1  Thank Sorrybutno