All reviews bellagio restaurant rain shower nj turnpike early check bed was comfortable new jersey fitness center indoor pool wedding nia chloe laurel
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second time staying at the westin and each time i had a pleasant stay.The rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly and the room rates are great good job see u next December of 20017

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Kaylin D, Manager at The Westin Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you back in December!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The hotel is undergoing renovations. While it was difficult to figure out what door to use to enter the hotel (they apologized profusely for that), the staff was terrific, elevators fast, rooms very nice. The restaurant is in a temporary location while renovations are going on, but the staff didn't miss a beat. Shout out to Chloe who checked on us repeatedly during breakfast!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank OpinionFarla

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about Chloe! At the Westin, we strive to provide excellent service. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

My trips here have been awful due to the renovations. The first stay, the room was barely clean and the noise was ridiculous for a Saturday afternoon. I was never sure if my room had already been renovated as it seemed a bit dated and the bathroom was definitely not. I was downgraded a room and was never actually told why. I almost fell off the toilet because the seat was not properly fitted to the base and it leaned heavily to one side. Additionally the receptionist was chatting (actually b/sing) with what I have to assume was a customer for nearly ten minutes while we were waiting to check out AND THEN SHE DIDNT SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO PRINT AN INVOICE. I had to walk away. The second stay, waited a full five minutes before someone left the back to check customers in/return to the front desk and the room was definitely much better than my previous stay and the noise had dissipated HOWEVER THE FIRE ALARM GOING OFF LATER THAT NIGHT FORCED EVERYONE OUTSIDE IN THE FREAKING COLD!!!! Then I overheard the receptionist (during checkout) complaining about why guests were complaining about being kicked out in the cold the night before! First, It was freaking 20 something degrees....second, we were out there for a bit before being allowed back in....third, we were also trapped in a ladder well because the sign the read "exit" actually led to the basement forcing everyone to hop on an ELEVATOR to get to the lobby level! IF I RETURN TO THE WESTIN, IT WILL BE AFTER THE RENOVATIONS ARE OVER!!!! The Westin definitely needs to get it's crap together and I'm still not sure why local hotels have the thermos set to 60 something degrees when it's barely 30 degrees outside!!!

Room Tip: One no where near the renovations....high floors won't save you from the noise!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Kaylin D, Manager at The Westin Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Dear ASL1975,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Westin Mount Laurel.

I am very sorry your stay was not what you had anticipated due to our renovations, cleanliness of your room and guest service. I will be following up with the appropriate departments to ensure that this does not happen again.

In regards to the stairwell, we have a stairwell on each end of the hallway on every guest floor. They both lead to an exit door which leads to the outside parking lot. Our guests’ safety is important to us, especially during serious situations such as a fire alarm. I apologize that it took some time for the fire department to allow guests back in the hotel. I know that situations like this are not ideal, but our guests’ safety comes first.

I understand that we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay but we look forward to having you back once the renovations are complete! Feel free to reach out to me directly to let me know when you are coming back and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We were in the area to visit family and also take a day trip to a nearby indoor water park. Unfortunately I lost my wallet a few days prior to our trip. The original hotel we booked could not accommodate us due to the fact I would not be able to provide a credit card at check-in. Frantic, I called 5 different hotels in the area all giving me the same story they could not allow a stay without a credit card at check-in for room incidentals. Finally tried The Westin and the hotel manager was more than accommodating and understanding. Our room was clean and had extremely comfortable beds. The bathroom/shower products smell heavenly! My boys enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kaylin D, Manager at The Westin Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2017

mrsdelaney2017-

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you will be back to visit again soon. Our renovations will be complete by the end of March so we hope you will bring the boys back to experience the new look and feel of the Westin Mount Laurel!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Even though they are in the middle of renovating, our rooms (we had two) were lovely and very comfortable and clean. The Staff was very kind - including the front desk (Amanda and Francis), and the bartender at the Bellagio (which is in temporary quarters because of the reno). A very good visit!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Kaylin D, Manager at The Westin Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

dpratt11,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back next time you come to Mount Laurel!